Patients & Visitors Guide
We want to ensure that your registration process is completed as quickly as possible. The registration area is located in the front lobby of the hospital. It is staffed by knowledgable and competent admitting staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You may be required to sign the following:
- Authorization to bill insurance
If you are a Medicare Recipient, you will be required to sign:
- Medicare Secondary Payor Questionnaire
- Medicare Rights Statement
Remember to bring with you at the time of registration the following items:
- All active insurance cards
- Complete list of current medications
- Living Will, if you have one
Patients are encouraged to leave valuables at home to ensure safe-keeping.
Inpatient Registration Information
Please bring with you personal items such as robes, slippers, and toiletries.
Outpatient Registration Information
Please present at the Registration area at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment time.
Director Business Services
- If you have questions regarding the registration process or about a bill, please contact our, Registration Supervisor at 620-225-2812