Western Plains Medical Complex Chapter
PO Box 1478
Dodge City, KS 67801
Phone: (620) 225-8401
Designed to meet the needs and enhance the lives of people 50 years of age and older, the Senior Friends chapter at Western Plains offers seniors many tangible benefits such as wellness programs, senior discounts, social events and newsletter.
Membership is available for a fee of $15 for one member for one year, or $26 for two years and two members in the same household for $25 for one year or $45 for two years.
- One complimentary meal per day for spouse or a caregiver of the hospitalized member. Med/Surg & ICU only.
- If hospitalized, private room at semiprivate rate, when private room is available(Med/Surg unit only).
- ADT "Companion Service". (Medical emergency alert response system.)
- Free health screening quarterly including one free cholesterol per year.
- 20% discount on lunch in our cafeteria.
- Free notary service.
- Guest speakers to discuss topics of interest to Seniors at monthly covered dish lunch.
- Social events.
- Quarterly newsletter of events and current information.
- Free copying of important papers.
- FRIENDS magazine.
- Volunteer opportunities.
Senior Friends Advisor
For additional information on the local Western Plains Medical Complex chapter of Senior Friends, please call (620) 225-8401
or send an e-mail to Kelly.Tasset@LPNT.net